
We went to Chucky cheese to celebrate my Nieces birthday and of course it is every child's dream come true and every parents nightmare realized. It was not to bad we were there during the week ( thank God for that ) The kids had a great time. Megan spent most of the time running around getting tickets and after 10$'s in tokens we walked away with two red spin tops two tootsie rolls and two pink rings. I just don't see how that adds up O'well I guess she had fun. Emily on the other had pumped all of her tokens into this monster truck ride. I guess she had a little bit of her daddy in her after all:) so far we are healthy but that can change any minute. I am sure we picked up some sickness that has yet to be invented:)
No comments:
Post a Comment