Well {K} quit his job yesterday. He has been offered a great opportunity with our local power supplier. We are so excited! We have been prying since October that he could find a job that would put him at home more often even if that meant moving. Really we have been prying for that for 10 years. So our pray was answer and I think a little bit of my moms as well.because we are not moving and our prayer had been answered right down to the letter. We are so proud of him. It is going to be a great change in our family. I can't wait although I think he did if for...
THEM!

AND MAYBE A LITTLE FOR US!
These are comments that we will not hear from {K} any more...
1. Yea I would love to IF I AM HERE.
2. If I don't have to go out of town.
3.If I get back in time.
4. We will try to get together when I get back in a few weeks.
THEM!
AND MAYBE A LITTLE FOR US!
These are comments that we will not hear from {K} any more...1. Yea I would love to IF I AM HERE.
2. If I don't have to go out of town.
3.If I get back in time.
4. We will try to get together when I get back in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment