
I’m a Southern girl. I like when they open the door and pull out a chair.
I think that us northern girls like the very same thing. It’s called manners.
I have no problem holding a door for a man if I get there first.
I saw this on a site and I said hey that's me but she said it. So I decided that I would post it. I think that the woman's liberation has taken away something in men ( not all men ) I was running an erron for {K} the other day at Lowe's I was sent for 22 pickets, 2 long boards and a 5gall. bucket of stain. O.K I said and off I went. Everything was going fine and when I was trying to load up the van with all of that stuff on a slight hill with one of those big manly carts. I was having a lot of trouble. Holding the car with one foot ( so it would not get away) a few men passed me and said " watch yourself there" ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Shivery is dead! I am lucky that I am married to a southern boy who's mama taught him right! thanks {D}
No comments:
Post a Comment