Here's how it works:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by e-mailing you 5 questions.
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You include this explanation and an offer to interview others.
5. When you receive the comment from another, you will send them 5 questions.
My blogger friend at http://martinfamilymoments.blogspot.com/ sent this to me. So here it goes.
1) Have you ever worked a full-time job? When/where?
Yes, I worked full time as a Beautician, back in 1997 - 2000 as I was trying to find out what I was going to do with my life. I just kind of fell into it. I got my license and the next think I know I was working all the time. I did not really like it all that much.
2) So you met your hubby in high school...what attracted you to him?
His kindness and his loyalty. and of courses his looks, I mean I was in high school after all.
3) If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I'm not really sure I really like my life things are going well right now.
4) Would you rather have a housecleaner of a chef?
A chef I think I am too controlling to have somebody come in and clean my house, but I will let him cook my food. YMMM.
5) What is your greatest accomplishment?
I would have to say my girls all I wanted to be when I grew up was a mom and as the time got closer to having that dream come true I was not sure I could do it. I did not even want to hold {M} for the first day because then me being a mom would be true. But I have fallen into being a mom and a wife and now I am really enjoying my vocation.
No comments:
Post a Comment