Wednesday, March 25, 2009

9 Years ago today...

I Married the love of my life.
10 things you may of my not know about {K} and I
1. We met working together at taco bell ( our first job, we were 16)
2. I was the one that put the "moves" on him, but then I played hard to get.
3.We dated all through high school and went to every dance together
4. When I dated {K} In high school he had a HUGE truck and like to take it in the mud!
and I had a little white convertible and he thought it wad funny to pick it up and move it!
5.we were married 6 years after we met.
6. {M} was our honeymoon SURPRISE!
7. We almost never fight; that doesn't mean we don't disagree
8. We are on the interject side of life.
9. We are both strong in out faith and work at it everyday together.
10. When we say the we married our best friend we mean it, {K} has been my best friend since the day I met him, there is nobody I'd rather be with I feel very blessed to have met him at such a young age.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Congratulations on your 9 years!

Megan said...

Happy anniversary!

Lerin said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! May you have many more years together to enjoy one another. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog - Happy anniversary.
Rosemary