Monday, May 11, 2009

How do you say Goodbye

In four days we will be backing a moving truck into our driveway and packing all of our memories into it.
Earlier this evening I received a email from a good friend of my; witch just so happened to be my neighbor saying that we was going to hold me to the promise that I made that we would still be good friends even though she would not be walking by my house everyday to go the bus stop. After I got that email I really sank in that we are MOVING! And though this is what we have been praying for it all this time it still makes it hard to leave. It will never be the same. We know that we got lucky with our neighborhood. We have great friends and we always have a good time.
About two years ago as my LADY'S and I were sitting in my driveway watching all eight of our kids playing we had a flash forward of what it will be like when they are teenagers growing up together as neighbors. Now it is sad for me to think that will never really happen at least not the way we thought it would.But still we will be taking good time with us, and even though we are only moving a mile up the road for some reason it is harder then I thought it would be.

How do you say goodbye to the only house your kids know, were their memories lie. This is the house that my kids played barbies in for hours on end. Were {E} told her daddy that she was finally going to be the big sister. And the day that baby come home we watched her sleep in the pink room that took us weeks to agree on. This is the house that {K} put his blood sweat and tears into trying to make it what we visioned.

What a house; what a neighborhood. It will never be like this again and I feel so lucky that we were able to be a part of it even if it was only for a little bit.
Love to all of my Rosebay People I Love YA!
OH and I WILL BE BACK; ALL THE TIME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Good Blog it is actually useful for me. keep writing and happy blogging. Great blog post.Really looking forward to read more.excellent writing about stock marketing,
Property in Indirapuram
Indirapuram Properties
Indirapuram Property